Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's almost the most wonderful time of the year...

It's almost the holidays! I am so excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Only four weeks left of school and we're home free. My life consists of being cooped up in a classroom or in an office so it will be so nice to have a break. Luckily this week I got to see my highschool girlfriends in the middle of the week. I need something like that to break up every week.
This really made me think about how I made friends in high school. How did I initially talk to someone and then ask them if they wanted to hang out? I think I've gotten more shy, I stick to family or friends my husband or I already had. I really need to fix this problem because here a few years I won't have those options anymore. I will need friends that I can spend the most wonderful time of the year with in case we can't fly home. Yikes! Well luckily we still have a good year and half left here in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment