Matt and I are trying to save money so we can pay a bunch of medical school application fees and then hopefully later fly out and interview to get in.
So...How do these two things relate? Well, our expenses are not allowing us to save enough money, if any at all. The most significant expense that we could possibly lower or get rid of entirely is rent. Well to do so means to move. Now this is why I've been crying my self to sleep. I seriously LOVE the people we're around. We love our callings, our ward, and the friends we've made here. The ironic thing is a couple months after moving in (a year ago) I wanted to move so bad. I hated our apartment and how old, dirty, and buggy it is. Now, it has become home. Yeah I still want to change a lot about it but it's taught me stuff, its warm, and its our own.
We haven't officially decided to move, or found another place, or asked a relative to move in with them but by the new year we might be on our way to a different place.
The lesson: I might hate where we move for some reason or another but I need to remember what it feels like when you have to give it up.
As for now, I'm going to Young Womens to spend time with my laurals and live up these next couple of months in the place I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment