
It is very interesting to think next year could possibly be our last Christmas in a long time living in Utah. After Christmas, Matt and I went and bought our school books for the new semester. One of these books included the MSAR (Medical School Admission Requirements). Matt went through and marked some of the schools he's interested in. He forgot to mark UofU, but don't worry I did it for him.
Looking at the locations and costs of these schools was very overwhelming. If he gets in, we could end up anywhere from sea to shining sea. The key is getting in somewhere and hopefully into more than one place so we can have some sort of choice of where we end up for 4-10 years (Fall 2012-Summer 2022).
I am so proud of what Matt has already accomplished toward is goal. Come next June he is going to make those boards of admissions' jaws fall open. I know if we do what is right we will be guided to where is best and everything will happen for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment