- procrastinating homework
- ending school only to begin a career that is harder than any other career out there
- my future classroom
- having a social life or lack thereof
- where Matt is going to get into med school
- babies
- wanting to skip to the part of my life where I can stay home, do crafts, write on a blog more often, teach my own kids, and have money to go to lunch with friends that are in my exact situation and that have kids to play with mine
- how the above statement is a fantasy and probably isn't really true happiness
- Traven's wedding
- How I have old friends close to me but I don't make time or take a leap of faith and call them
- How to do the above I would need to stop procrastinating
- Yard work
- My lack of style and how I blame it on money but truly I just can't put things together unless I see it and copy it
- What a relief it is that Matt got a job and a good one that isn't flipping burgers
- How the interesting facts I share in "get to know you" activities always have more to do with Matt or other family members
- I need a hobby
- I'm not brave enough to get rid of facebook because it sort of keeps me updated and I can live vicariously through other people
- I am happy but I think too much about what I don't have rather than what I do have
- I am going to be considered a "professional" starting at the end of August when I still feel like a 5th grader myself
- Organizing
- cleaning
- how I miss my sister's little family and how I hope all of my family feels the same about me and Matt when I'm gone
- meeting friends when I leave
- growing closer to my hubby when we leave
- how leaving is far away but so close
- How much Heavenly Father blesses me and the lack of thanking him for specifics
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Write and rewrite
I've written about five different statements and then erased them. Why do I have trouble writing? COLLEGE. This has helped me become a better writer but a reluctant writer. I can't just write something without thinking about its cohesiveness, grammar, and whether it is interesting to other people. In fact, I'm thinking about all of that right now. Maybe I'll just list things I'm thinking about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ash, I have almost everything on your list going through my mind all the time. Its such a fun and hard time right now. Being just married, poor, trying to get to school, and wondering where what school your husband will get into and the adventure that will bring in your lives. I think about all of that stuff constantly. I'm glad we are in this together!!
ReplyDelete