Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blessings from above

Heavenly Father definitely works in wondrous ways! He poored out so many blessings to Matt and I in the past few weeks that I do not feel worthy of. I had been so overwhelmed with school things and did not think I would get all of it done before our vacation. Homework on vacation is not fun! Somehow, I finished all the big stuff just in time. I didn't get one facebook every thirty minutes or so because of boredom but ideas were flowing and I was able to spit things out. Another blessing, we got to St. George safely, and we are now enjoying a wonderful vacation with the Armstrongs. More blessings...Matt got his first interview to Galveston in Texas. It is also a blessing that somehow money is just working out. Matt got a job a few weeks ago, my grant came through, and my new insurance pays a lot more than my old one did. I could go on and on about how the Lord has blessed us in our marriage but I'll just leave it with saying that If we do our best, the Lord will provide. I remember when we were engaged we made a budget and saw the gigantic numbers at the end in bright red. We thought there was no way! But I guess with faith and work there is a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment