Friday, August 27, 2010

St. George... Just us Six

Me, Mom, Dad, Darchelle, Josh, and Trysen all headed down to St. George for one last summer vacation. I restarted Breaking Dawn and finally finished the series after two years of only having time to read for school. It was so fun to play just hang out and relax. Trysen kept us entertained, he loves the water....and also love "da da" or "pa pa's" drinks. I didn't get many pictures, only a couple of Trysen. I missed Matt, while he was in Provo working hard and training for new student orientation.
Since I've been back I've gotten a lot done. I've gotten almost all of my school books for fall 50% off from other students. I've cleaned a whole lot and was able to attend the temple with no outside stress on my mind and just pure enjoyment. I've done a variety of other things. This week, without any obligations has been fun but it's made me appreciate being busy. Boredom comes easily when no one is around.



1 comment:

  1. im jealous looks like you guys had fun but i bet not that much fun with out me. hehe. I like trysen sunglasses

    ReplyDelete